Biodegradable and Compostable medium and large gloves, manufactured using renewable resources, plant base thermoplastic corn starch resins.
Biotuff Compostable gloves are an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Medium Glove Size 230x280mm
- Large Glove Size 245x300mm.
Biodegradable and certified Compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, AS5810, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI). Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Biotuff Compostable gloves are an Environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability.
- GMO free corn
- Sustainably sourced
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance.
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Long shelf life.
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities.
- Independently verified
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost.
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant.
- Perfect For Delis, Bakers, Butchers, Green Grocers, Hospitality And Hygiene Practices For Businees And Home Use.
- Order Quantity 1 pack of 200 Gloves.
- Glove Thickness Gauge 18um.
- Transparent Film.
Uses include green grocer, deli, business and home use - food handling and hygiene practices.
Still want to learn more?
Check out our blog post: Bioplastics are Natural & Compostable!
Compostable Gloves x200
This product, like our other bioplastics is 100% compostable!
Thats right, it doesnt belong in landfill. Once you have finished using your gloves you can pop them straight into your compost. If you dont have a compost but want to learn, or you simply dont have the time or space? No worries! We've got you covered! Check out our composting page: https://www.reverse-industree.com.au/composting