Biodegradable, Compostable and Reusable zip lock sandwich bags, manufactured using renewable resources, plant base thermoplastic corn starch resins.
Biotuff Compostable zip lock bags are an environmentally friendly alternative:
- GMO free corn
- Sustainably sourced
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance.
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Long shelf life.
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities.
- Independently verified
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost.
- Zip lock bag size 18x17cm
- Quantity of 30 sandwich bags
- Easy use Zip lock seal for added freshness.
Biodegradable and certified Compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, AS5810, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI). Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Biotuff Compostable zip lock bags are an Environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability.
Still want to learn more?
Check out our blog post: Bioplastics are Natural & Compostable!
Compostable Sandwich Bags
This product, like our other bioplastics is 100% compostable!
Thats right, it doesnt belong in landfill. Yes like their predecessors Biotuff sandwich bags can be reused too! Once you are happy with the amount of use youve got out of them you can fill them up with organic scraps and throw them in your compost.
If you dont have a compost but want to learn, or you simply dont have the time or space? No worries! We've got you covered! Check out our composting page: https://www.reverse-industree.com.au/composting